Tuesday 3 June 2014

Interview experience : You May have to Face the Same Situation.

Don’t get surprise if you have to face the same situation:
I went to week end drive in Bangalore for an interview having the skills Asp.Net, MVC, C#, SQL Server, JQuery with Experience 5+.
Interview scheduled nicely, So many panels were taking interviews.
First Round: 
I was interviewed by Project Delivery head; he took more than 1 hour, very few technical all Project management related questions.
I answered nicely, he impressed with my answers he asked me to come wait for some time.
After 1 hour HR came and called me for second round
Second Round:
In Second Round he asked just 5 questions and asked me to wait for some time.
After 30mins the HR came and taken my photo and told that she will contact soon.
Third Round:
 Exactly after 30 days again the HR called me and asked for another telephonic round for another client.
The telephonic round was around 45 mins,  and said HR will call back.
Fourth Round: 
After 3 days HR called, and told that tech lead wants to speak with me and scheduled for discussion, that tech lead called me and asked for telephonic round, i accepted he took nearly 30 minutes, and told HR will Get back
Fifth Round:
After 7 days HR called me and told that client wants to take face to face round, then itself they can release offer, I told that i had already given 4 rounds of interview, he confirmed that unless until client accepts they can’t release offer.
This time I refused to take face to face client round.

No comments:

Post a Comment